Wednesday 23 May 2012

Etsy treasury and latest listing

First I'd like to say thanks to Pat Longmuir of  PatsParaphernalia for featuring my Celtic bag charm in her beautiful "Celtic Love" Etsy Treasury! To view Pat's treasury click on the image below

Celtic Bagcharm by Artizania

Talking of Etsy, I have finally started listing my Scrabble tile pendants on there! Starting with "A" the rest of the alphabet will be coming soon. If you are looking for a Scrabble tile pendant in a particular letter you can message me via Etsy, I have the entire alphabet in stock! Here are some photos of "A"! I really enjoyed taking these pictures, using vintage magazines as a backdrop for the pendant. If you click on the images it will take you to my Etsy listing for the Scrabble tile pendant.




No comments: