Monday 7 May 2012

Craft Fayre and Classes

Its been a busy couple of weeks between attending the Fierce Valley Roller Girls Craft Emporium and teaching jewellery classes! Here are some photos to illustrate what's been going on! Photos of the FVRG Craft Emporium are courtesy of Claire Fotheringham, you can see more of her photography and design work here - ZENSPIRATIONS PHOTOGRAHY AND DESIGN and here ZENCLAYRE

FVRG Craft Emporium - I loved the grand hall we were in!

Can you spot my stall?

My "vintage style" pendants

Saturday 5th May was the day of my "Multi-Strand Necklace" class at Resonate Arts House in Alloa.
We had a fun morning creating the necklace design, as usual I took photographs of everyone's work, if you click on the photo below it will take you to my facebook album "Class Creations At Resonate Arts House" and you can view the beautiful jewellery that people have created at the Resonate workshops. I should mention the necklace below was made by Julie Dunion, please take a look at her facebook page to see some of her fantastic artwork - Julie Dunion Art


The workshop was great fun and we had a really good mix of people, from experienced jewellery makers to complete beginners, and everyone left with a beautiful necklace to wear. It was really interesting seeing everyone's finished pieces. We were all working to the same design but people's choices of beads and colours ensured that everone created a necklace tailored to their own personal style and taste. We have more workshops planned for June and July, details will be posted up on here next week! Watch this space!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I got your page info from Leanne Fulton, I will be around in Falkirk in the first week in July. Do you have any jewellery classes planned for then?
Your work is lovely :-)
Louise

Artizania said...

Hello Louise, Yes there is a class on Saturday July 7th - Cold enamelling style jewellery with Pebeo Prisme paints, I'll be posting details/photos on here and on my facebook page within the next couple of weeks. We also have "drop in" Jewellery club on Wed 4th July
Hope you can make it, and thanks for your interest!
All the best
Megan

Anonymous said...

Great thanks for this. The drop in class would be good for me. I'll keep eye out for postings nearer the time. Louise :-)